We have an immediate opening for a Research Associate in Biochemistry. The successful applicant will bring their expertise and perspective to our ongoing efforts in early stage discovery. In addition to making critical contributions to routine discovery processes, this team member will have opportunities for learning and advancement in an exciting start-up environment.
- Execute the key assays that drive optimization of our lead compounds
- Analyze dose response data and format data for database submission
- Collaborate with group scientists to ensure smooth functioning of the lab: take the lead in maintenance and ordering of reagents and consumables, maintain common stocks, and contribute to activities required for regulatory compliance.
- Present findings and bring critical thinking to group meetings and informal discussions
- B.S. in Biochemistry or a related field with at least two years of industry experience in drug discovery or related scientific endeavors
- A demonstrated ability to perform microplate-based assays, and experience operating liquid handlers and platereaders and analyzing quantitative data
- Proficiency in common experimental methods used in biochemistry labs, and a proactive approach to contributing to lab maintenance and operations
- Motivated, independent self-starter, comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, driven to contribute while cultivating good cross-team relationships
Please send resumes and supporting materials to:
Dr. David Wilson
Director, Protein Sciences